Wednesday 7 March 2012

We Promised to each other that "we will remain UNITED forever "!!



Bachelor of commerce  2009-2012 batch...says goodbye to Rajagiri Valley...But we friends promises not to leave each other forever...!!! We are meant to unleash all those circumstances where we couldnt be with each other and be there for everyone wherever we are meant to be...May all the Success,Blessings and Happiness in the world come to us in our lives ahead where none of us have peeped into...



 Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thin in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.

munnar trip
its CHRISTMASSSS.....
last dayss
hangout..at oberon!!!




tripp to wagamon

guyssss!!!
galss day outt...!!

thumsiiisss wedng bells ringing...!!

bdae bashhh!!!


last day blassttt @ kahawa...

9 comments:

  1. osum eileen ..... !!! rely appriciate d effort .... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....its gonna be fun out here.....thanx for the effort lovely girl....hope u get well soon. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) thanx nevin...love de appreciation...!!i hope i reach ur expectations..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god mottu...this is jus toooooo.....awsome nd beautiful...nd rockng....nd wondrful......
    Thank u darling 4 this lovely blog....i'l send u some f our cliks too...k...
    Love u sooooo much..mwaah <3 <3 <3 ;)*
    this is gonna rock.im sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oyeee..thanx chottuuuu..:)) love ya...i am so gladd...:)) muahhh !!!

      Delete
  5. grl.......... gr8 job.............. u r the sweetest grl i've evr met.......... <3 u dr........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot sweeeetzz..... :)) lovya too :)) muahh!!

      Delete